Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Shelbourne FC is seeking to appoint a new Head of Youth Development. The key responsibilities are outlined below.
- To oversee the development and implementation of a suitable Youth Development Programme. This includes overseeing the development of our players and coaches in our academy teams and also our National League teams.
- To work with our Head of Football Operations in recruiting and appointing suitably-qualified Academy coaches, taking into account the Club’s obligations under the FAI’s Club Licensing programme.
- To attend Academy training sessions and fixtures.
- To facilitate regular communications and engagement with the coaches of our underage National League and Academy teams.
- To liaise with Shelbourne FC’s Club Licensing Officer to ensure that the Academy’s activities meet the requirements of Club Licensing.
- To hold and maintain at least a valid UEFA Elite Youth A licence (or currently be on the Elite Youth course) or any valid foreign coaching diploma, which is equivalent and acknowledged by UEFA as such.
Interested applicants should send a CV and a detailed cover letter to email@example.com
Closing dates for applicants is Friday 7th June